Another easy. home-made costume idea for Halloween is Dilbert, all made dramatic and possible with the Dilbert head.
What you’ll need
Poster Cardboard (painted flesh tone or bought in pink or flesh tone)
- Cut your cardboard to the width of your head (with an added cm or two for comfortable breathing space)
- Cut a scallop edge across the length of your cardboard piece
- Cut two oval shapes from your white paper
- Glue these shapes in the middle of your cardboard to act as Dilbert’s eyes
- Trace around the white ovals to create the frame of Dilbert’s glasses and then add two straight lines from the middle point of the oval that will be the arms of the glasses
- Below the eyes, then 3/4 of a circle – this is Dilbert’s nose
- Fold the piece of cardboard around your head and tape comfortably into place
- Voila! You now have a cheap Dilbert head ready to be coupled with a white shirt and tie to complete your costume.