Run out of time to make your Halloween costume? Or just plain lazy? Well, fret not, here’s a step-by-step of how to create a Cruella De Vil costume using your own wardrobe and household items.
What you’ll need
Black Slim fitting dress
White ‘Shawl’ – this could be a scarf, a piece of white material or a white bed sheet
Large gemmed ring
Large Gem Earrings
Red Gloves – if you have them
Blush: For a high cheekbone look
Purple or Green Eye shadow
Black Cigarette holder – this can be made by rolling up a piece of black paper and then adding a white edge with either white paper or white electrical tape
If you have a plush Dalmatian toy dog, this would really drive the costume home
- Half your hair right down the middle and clip the right side of your hair out of the way and then cover with a piece of material.
- Then tease the left side of your hair, the bigger and more frazzled, the better.
- Cover the teased left side of your hair with baby powder to make it look white. Let it settle and then do it again. Do up to three coats to really sell it.
- Untie the other side of your hair and tease it, yet again, the bigger, the better.
- Voila! You have Cruella’s signature hairstyle complete with her look ready to steal innocent and cute puppies for your fashion glory.